Registration and payment
How and until when can I register?
Exchange students can apply until 1 July 2019.
The registration deadline for students and PhD candidates who already have an accommodation in Osnabrück or who do not want to book a room in a student dorm can register until 31 July 2019.
How much does the course cost?
The fee of € 375 includes:
- German language course
- Course materials
- Variety of cultural, social and outdoor activities
- Excursions to sights in and around Osnabrück
- Welcome Package including information needed for your start in Osnabrück
- Individual support by local students and Language Center staff
- Access to university canteens and meals at student rates
- Use of public transport in Osnabrück free of charge
- Wireless internet access on campus
- Travel to and from Osnabrueck
- Daily meals and other living expenses
- Costs for accommodation in a student dorm (single room)
For more information on the registration procedure, course organization and course content please contact the Language Center at email@example.com.