The DFG-funded Collaborative Research Center 1557 "Functional plasticity encoded by cellular membrane networks" at the University of Osnabrück is seeking to appoint
5 Research Assistants (m/f/d)
(Salary level E 13 TV-L, 65%)
to commence work as soon as possible. Each position is temporary limited until December 31, 2026.
You can apply for the following projects of the Collaborative Research Center 1557:
P2 Formation, composition and role of extracellular vesicles in the ischemic heart
P6 Plasticity of the serine palmitoyl transferase complex during adaption of sphingolipid metabolism
P8 Dynamic manipulation of functional plasticity of the host cell endosomal system by an intracellular pathogen
P11 Membrane determinants for ABC transporter plasticity
For further information on this job advertisement and the individual projects, please see SFB1557 and the homepages of the participating research groups.
- Collaboration in a subproject of the DFG-funded Collaborative Research Center
You will have the opportunity to work towards a PhD outside working hours.
- Completed degree (M.Sc.) in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related fields of study
- Strong research interest in cellular membranes
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness to integrate in a strongly interdisciplinary research environment
- State-of-the-art instrumental infrastructure (CellNanOs) in a cooperative working environment
- Participation in an exciting and cutting-edge research project
- Participation in structured doctoral training within a graduate college at the University of Osnabrück with internal training and support programs
- Collegial cooperation in an interdisciplinary and international team
Osnabrück University is a family-friendly university and is committed to helping working/studying parents balance their family and working lives.
Osnabrück University seeks to guarantee equality of opportunity for women and men and strives to correct any gender imbalance in its schools and departments.
If two candidates are equally qualified, preference will be given to the candidate with disability status.
Applications with the usual documents (informative letter of motivation, curriculum vitae with list of publications, certificates (BA/MA incl. Transcripts of Records as well as 1-2 letters of reference) should be sent in electronic form, until February 23, 2023 to the spokesperson of the Collaborative Research Center, Prof. Dr. Christian Ungermann, email: email@example.com, stating the desired subproject.
We look forward to your application.