Students from abroad
Open hours student secretary | Issues with CampusCard
Dear students, dear guests,
The Students Office and the Info-Point will be generally closed until 29th May 2020. There is currently no face-to-face service offered. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. Our staff will attempt to process your request without major delays but ask for indulgence if this is not done to the usual extent due to the increased inquiries.
The Info-Line is, as usual, available at 0541 969 7777 from Monday to Thursday, 9.00 to 16.00 and on Fridays, 9.00 to 14.00
Please also take a look at our FAQs as you might find the answer to your question there
Starting on 4th May 2020, the Info-Point will be open again, from Monday to Thursday, 10.30 to 14.30 and on Fridays, 10.30 to 14.00, only for validation and the issue of the Campuscard.
The following hygiene and safety measure must be stricty obeyed – outside on the entire campus as well as inside the buildings:
- Wear face masks
- Pay attention to instruction signs and guides
- Entry only through the sidedoor
- Exit only through the automatic slide door
- Acces to card reader only for validation of the Campuscard
- Acces to the Info-Point desk only for Campuscard pick-up
- Only five people in the building at the same time
- Keep required safety distance inside the building
- Keep required safety distance outside the building
Please avoid queues and crowds of people on the campus and in front of buildings.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration!
Your Info Point and Students Office Team
On the following pages, international students of Osnabrück University can find information about how to organize their studies.