Degree programs and study courses in English
Seven master programs at Osnabrück University are held entirely in English.
- Cognitive Computing - Master of Science (extra-occupational)
- Cognitive Science - Master of Science
- Conflict Studies and Peacebuilding - Master of Arts
- English and American Studies - Master of Arts
- Nanosciences - Materials, Molecules and Cells - Master of Science
- Physics - Master of Science
- Economics - Master of Science
The PhD Program Cognitive Science is also purely English.
Numerous courses are also held in English.
- Cultural Studies and Social Sciences (e.g. European Studies, International Relations) (11)
- Educational and Cultural Studies (3)
- Physics (1)
- Biology/Chemistry (7)
- Mathematics/Computer Science (32)
- Language and Literary Studies (1)
- Human Sciences (e.g. Cognitive Science, Psychology) (12)
- Business Administration and Economics (22)
- Law (11)
|3.2108||Digital tools in teacher education abroad – a Ukrainian perspective|
Schmees, Johannes Karl
||3.216019||[MI.2 ]Structures of Vocational Education and Training - project seminar "Development cooperation between Germany and China" [group B]||
Fr, 12:15-13:45, 15/115
||SPZ 1.500||English for Conflict Studies and Peacebuilding Students: Introduction to Academic English|
Complete course catalog
Osnabrück University offers a wide range of courses in it's modular degree programs with high standards of quality. Here you can find the complete course catalog in German language.