Main content

Top content

Enrollment international students

Exchange students

Exchange students from partner universities enroll during the Welcome Week.

You will be enrolled as a student ("Immatrikulation") at the University after you have submitted the following documents:

You have to enroll online. You will find detailed information concerning enrollment in the online application portal.


Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your certificates of enrollment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) and Campuscard (student ID card) and . The campuscard also serves as library, mensa and copy card.

Your Campuscard will allow you to ride for free on buses in and around Osnabrück and on certain trains. For detailed information, see the AStA's website.